B&B The 7th Floor is located in a strategic position, near Parco degli Acquedotti and Cinecittà Studios and it is ideal for all those who want to visit the most famous monuments in Rome such as the Colosseum, Roman Forum, Capitoline Hill, Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon, and Piazza Navona, St. Peter's Square and the most important city sites.
The subway stop Giulio Agricola and the many bus lines provide easy access to the city center and the main historical and artistic area.
The district offers many facilities and amenities for the day and for the night. You can find restaurants, supermarkets, pharmacies, banks, car rental centers and cinema.
The B&B the 7th Floor is also ideal for the business traveler who has to stay even one night in the capital.
HOW TO REACH US
From CIAMPINO AIRPORT
- Taxi from 20 to 35 €
- Public transport: Bus 520 (1,5 €) + A line underground (you don't need a new ticket) from Subaugusta station to Giulio Agricola Metro stop. Then walk for 150 mt to Statilio Tauro. Bus Atral (1,20 €, available on the bus) + A line underground (1,5 €) from Anagnina station to Giulio Agricola Metro stop. Then walk for 150 mt to Statilio Tauro.
From FIUMICINO AIRPORT
- Taxi from 45 to 65 €
- Train: direction Fara Sabina or Orte to Tuscolana Station (8 €), out from the station walk for 100 mt. on via Gela and take the A line underground on Pontelungo station (direction Anagnina) to Giulio Agricola Station, then walk 150 mt to Tuscolana and turn to via Statilio Tauro
- Train “Leonardo Express” (15 €) to Termini Station, then A Line underground to Giulio Agricola Station, then walk 150 mt to Tuscolana and turn to via Statilio Tauro.
- Terravision Bus (€ 4) to Termini Station, then A Line underground to Giulio Agricola Station, then walk 150 mt to Tuscolana and turn to via Statilio Tauro.
From Termini Central Sation:
- A LINE (direction Anagnina, 1,5 €) underground direction Anagnina to Giulio Agricola station. Then walk for 150 mt to Statilio Tauro.
– G.R.A. (Grande Raccordo Anulare) - Exit 21 (Tuscolano Centro) - go along via Tuscolana direction “centro” up to the intersection with via Statilio Tauro.